Cosmos Teak Brightener is the second step in a 3 step application to maintaining your teak wood in prime condition.
- Reveals hard wood grain, including teak and iroco. Allows hard wood surfaces to breathe.
- Restores the natural look of hardwood surfaces. Prolongs the life of hardwood.
- Does not cause wood to swell and/or harm wooden surfaces.
- Does not harm teak filling materials, deck equipment and/or wood top coats.
- Provides fast and effective results.
- Does not leave foam on the sea surface; eco-friendly.
casa delle donne milano corsi Where to Apply:
Use on boat and yachts. Use only on hard wood surfaces such as teak and iroco.
good-naturedly How to Apply:
- Shake well before using.
- For the best result, apply on the wet surface immediately after using COSMOS Teak Cleaner.
- Wet the surface with fresh water before application. Apply the cleaner evenly. Wait 5 minutes. Brush with a medium/hard brush
- Rinse with fresh water.
- In case of contact with other non-teak deck equipment, carefully clean immediately.
- Use 1 liter of brightner for up to 10 m2.
After applying the brightener rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. The brightener is only intended to clean hardwood surfaces. Do not use on skin, food or any other surfaces besides hardwood surfaces. Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse and flush eyes immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. In case of ingestion, consult a physician immediately and show them the product.